The Practitioners’ Network gathers and shares knowledge, tools, and additional resources on the theory and practice of large landscape conservation to build capacity within the field.
Explore the collective knowledge and resources captured by the Practitioners’ Network here:
- Explore Initiatives – a database of information on current large landscape conservation initiatives
- Publications – selected books, articles, and other publications that target concepts around the theory and practice of large landscape conservation
- Webinars – view recordings of past webinars and see the schedule for upcoming topics
- Learning Platform – the presentation of content drawn from the collective wisdom of the community of the practitioners on topics specifically relevant to large landscape conservation
- LinkedIn Group – the always-open arena for connection and networking amongst practitioners to spark information exchange and collaboration
- 2014 Workshop – details, information, and resources associated with the 2014 National Workshop on Large Landscape Conservation